I started a journal on LJ, but something about it felt... confusing. Navigating other users and communities wasn't as simple as I remembered it a long time ago, or maybe all the places I'm interested in reading are gone. I'll give it a go here as well, see if it's the journal platform, or just me that is making it all feel weird. I have no idea.
I'll move my last posts here...
>>
From:
no subject
I'm curious how you found my journal to subscribe to? I think I keep a fairly low profile, so I'm surprised.
From:
no subject
It feels a bit better here than current LJ.
I think saw your username pop up multiple times when I was searching interests, so I just went to you and read a bit. I'm still getting used to some things, so I'm just seeing what other people do with their journals.